Requirements & Policies
We look forward to having your pet stay with us! Our trained staff is on duty 24/7/365 to feed, walk and comfort our guests. Please be sure to fill out the New Client Application to be accepted for Boarding, Daycare, and Grooming.
Required Vaccines For Dogs
We require the following for boarding and daycare guests. Please note that it is the client's responsibility to provide us with the most recent vaccine records.
- Proof of a current rabies vaccination
- We strongly support the 3-year rabies and distemper vaccines
- Titers testing for distemper is accepted
- Negative fecal test within 6 months of your pet’s first boarding or daycare visit and repeated every 6 months thereafter
- If your dog gets Bordetalla Vaccine, it must be given at least 7-10 days prior to their visit/stay
- Each dog must pass a temperament test before attending daycare
Required Vaccines For Cats
We require the following for our feline boarding guests. Please note that it is the client's responsibility to provide us with the most recent vaccine records.
- Current rabies vaccine and proof of at least one distemper vaccine
- We strongly recommend the 3-year rabies, which can be administered if the cat has already had a one-year rabies during its lifetime
- Negative FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus) blood test
- Negative feline leukemia blood test or vaccine
- No medications
- Titer testing is accepted
Monday – Friday: 6am to 7pm
Saturday – Sunday: 7am to 4pm
Monday - Friday: 6am to 7pm
There is no Saturday Daycare until further notice.
Daycare drop off is 6am to 11am. No admittance is permitted after 11am. For your first day of Daycare, please arrive before 7am. The first 2 visits may not exceed 4 hours.
We're open for check-ins and -outs for limited hours on most National and Christian holidays:
- 11/23/23: 10am to 1pm
- 12/24/23: 10am to 1pm
- 12/25/23: Closed
- 12/31/23: 10am to 1pm
- 1/1/24: 10am to 1pm
- 5/27/24: 10am to 1pm
- 7/4/24: 10am to 1pm
- 9/2/24: 10am to 1pm
- 11/28/24: 10am to 1pm
- 12/24/24: 10am to 1pm
- 12/25/24: Closed
- 12/31/24: 10am to 1pm
What to Pack
Food: Please pre-bag and date food for each meal your pet will be having with us, plus some favorite treats. You are welcome to pack an extra meal or two; we’d rather return unused food to you than run out of a brand we don’t carry!
Comfort Item: We suggest favorite toys, a comfy bed and/or a cozy blanket. A family member’s article of clothing, whether a t-shirt or sweatshirt with a familiar scent helps a pet feel at ease.
Medication: All prescribed medications must be brought in the original packaging. Please provide whatever items you use at home to make sure they successfully swallow their medicines. Peanut butter, liver sausage, cheese or pill pockets are the most frequently used but some pets have exotic tastes and may require other incentives to take their medicine. We’ll refrigerate any perishables labeled with your pet’s name.
We do not allow any rawhide chews because they present a choking hazard. Please don’t bring food or water bowls unless your pet must eat from a specialty bowl like a slow feeder. We have a variety of bowls available and sanitize them in dishwashers after every meal.